Composition of one capsule:
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) - 5.0 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) - 10.0 mcg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) - 50.0 mcg
- Folic acid (Folic acid, Vit. B9) - 200.0 mcg
- Copper (Copper sulphate) - 500.0 mcg
- Vitamin A - 750 mcg RE
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 5.0 mg
- Zinc (Zinc citrate trihydrate) - 10.0 mg
- Vitamin E - 25.0 mg α-TE
- Omega 3 - 30% EPA + DHA (fish oil powder) - 50.0 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) - 200.0 mg
- Fillers: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Silicon Dioxide
A well-functioning immune system is important to help reduce the risk of infections. Several vitamins and trace elements play an important role in supporting the cells and tissues of the immune system. Deficiency and status of these trace elements below the optimal level have the potential to adversely affect the function of the immune system and therefore may reduce the resistance and effectiveness of the body's response to infections. Other nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids also support the immune system in order to make it effective. Optimal status with trace elements and omega-3 fatty acid is thought to maintain optimal functioning of the immune system, with the potential to reduce the risk and consequences of infections, including viral respiratory infections. The importance of essential nutrients for maintaining a well-functioning immune system has been well established, according to recent studies. Especially vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E and folates, as well as the minerals zinc, iron, selenium and copper play an important role in maintaining the cells and tissues of the immune system.
The food supplement MULTI OMEGA 3 contains a combination of vitamins and minerals that work synergistically to maintain a well-functioning immune system.
Vitamins A, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E contribute to the normal function of the immune system, participate in the process of cell division.
Vitamins B6, B12 and vitamin C contribute to the production of red blood cells, and reduce the feeling of fatigue and tiredness.
Copper and vitamin A contribute to the normal transport and absorption of iron in the body.
Zinc contributes to the metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids, promotes cell division, maintains normal levels of vitamin A in the blood.
Zinc and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Omega 3 EPA/DHA contributes to normal heart function and activation of the immune system.
The food supplement MULTI OMEGA 3 helps the body for:
- Normal functioning of the immune system;
- Healthy metabolism;
- Reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue;
- Vitality, toning and energy production;
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Hard gelatin capsules, packed in 3 blister packs of 10 capsules each, placed in a cardboard box.