The company has released more than 50 different products on the Bulgarian market, while the number of products developed for foreign markets and partners is considerably higher.
The experience and expertise we have gained is making us the preferred partner of an increasing number of clients who have decided to create and market their own food supplement product.
We offer the following services to our clients:
- Procurement and supply of raw and processed materials;
- Manufacture of hard gelatine capsules;
- Manufacture of soft gelatine capsules;
- Tablet manufacture;
- Manufacture according to client recipes;
- Recipe development according to client requirements;
- Sachet manufacture;
- Manufacturing flexibility;
- Advice and document preparation;
The company’s compact production facility is GMP-certified and licensed by the Bulgarian Drug Agency to manufacture medicinal products. The manufacturing premises, laboratory and warehouses are all built on a single site, which has a total area of 545 m2 and is located in the city of Sofia, near convenient transport links.
All areas in the building are designed and constructed in compliance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). We have developed and strictly follow standard operating procedures for all processes performed at the factory. The air-conditioning system we have installed maintains cleanliness of Class 100,000 throughout the production process in all manufacturing clean rooms.
The manufactured products’ high quality and timely delivery is guaranteed by the company’s high-tech equipment, which includes two capsule fillers for size 00, 0, 1 and 2 hard gelatine capsules, softgel filler and production line, mixer, two types of tablet machines enabling the production of different kinds of tablets, two blister filling machines and sachet packing machine.
Ramcopharm has built a team of specialists with a proven track record in pharmaceuticals, who work at the production facility. We currently have 15 manufacturing employees, with their number varying according to the volume of orders.
The core team consists of:
- 1 Production Manager with a masters in pharmacy
- 1 Biotechnology Engineer
- 2 Quality Assurance Officers (1 with a masters in pharmacy and 1 chemical engineer)
- 2 Quality Control Officers (1 pharmacist-in-charge with a masters in pharmacy and 1 chemist)
- 1 Qualified Officer with a masters in pharmacy
- 1 Qualified Safety Officer with a masters in pharmacy
- 7 technicians, operators and maintenance workers with secondary technological education
Ramcopharm is also certified to the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP standards.
We have also put a pharmacovigilance system in place to monitor medicine safety.
The Quality Control Laboratory (for chemical inspection of incoming materials, interim inspection during the manufacturing process and final product inspection) is equipped in accordance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Laboratory Practice. It has state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to conduct tests according to the specifications of the controlled materials. For analyses that require other equipment, we use contracted services provided by licensed laboratories.
Understanding our clients and their needs and requirements is at the heart of the process of continuous development and improvement of our quality management system.